This version is available to all users, and includes:
- Distribution Map->Diversity. new modes to define the variation of plants throughout the distribution area: Clusters and Color ID.
- Scale Falloff from area splines.
- Collision checking has been rewritten completely. The new algorithm is much more accurate and flexible.
- Distribution Map now supports all types of maps, not only bitmaps. These include animated and procedural textures.
- The items can be rotated along any axis, not only Z. Added random rotation for X and Y axis.
- Scattering process now is fully multithread, using all CPU cores. Performance gain can reach 100% in complex scenes.
- Tint Color Maps including random and texture modes. All parameters can be defined globally or by material.
- New Creation Tools modes. Scattering over complex surfaces is now possible as well.
- And much more. See all changes in the release notes
Besides the changes introduced, we have enabled Collision checking for Forest Lite. Most of the new features (as Diversity) are available as well !.
We have also updated the Urban Park tutorial, adding the files for VRay/Max 9.