Forest Pack Lite/Pro 4.4.0
- Added support for Max 2016 and V-Ray 3.2.
- Areas->Edge/Size modes are properly affected by Geometry->Scale/Global Scale.
- Animation->time parameters are defined now as number of frames, instead time units. This solves a potential problem with Max 2016.
- Fixed: Animation->time parameters are converted correctly in PAL mode.
- Forest Seed parameter and Forest Color map percentages are animatable.
- Scene Explorers are closed before rendering with Mental Ray and restored once completed. This workaround fixes a rare crash of the Scene Explorer in Max 2015.
- Fixed: Forest Material->Tint doesn't work with V-Ray 3.x.
- Fixed memory leak in Mental Ray.
- Fixed potential crash usign animated objects.
- Fixed rare crash with Network licenses.
- Fixed version checking in MR shader.RailClone Lite/Pro 2.5.0
- Added support for Max 2016 and V-Ray 3.2
- Fixed crash using Out-of-Range curves with exported parameters limited by a range.
- Fixed random rendering crash with V-Ray 3.0 (not 3.1) and Max 2015.
- Scene Explorers are closed before rendering with Mental Ray and restored once completed. This workaround fixes a crash of the Scene Explorer in Max 2015.
- RailClone objects can be converted directly to Editable Polys or Editable Patches.
- Fixed memory leak with Mental Ray.
- Fixed crash on Library Browser clicking "Import" with no selected item.
Registered customers of Pro products can download the upgrade from the User Panel
Lite versions are freely available to download
in our website. Note:
this is a minor release just for adding support to Max 2016 / V-Ray 3.2 and fix several bugs. No new features this time.