A new update of the software is available:Forest Pack 8.0.6
- Fixed crash in V-Ray in some special cases (i.e. using VRayDistanceTex with the Forest object).
- Fixed crash using ForestSet with interactive renderers.
- Fixed: toolbar is not restored to its latest position when Max is loaded.Forest Pack 8.0.5
- Fixed error computing distance from item to area (used in Falloff, Edge Mode and other features).
- Fixed behavior of nested areas in ForestSet.
- Fixed: Selected items on Custom Edit mode are not visible when using Display->Mesh/Proxy mode.
- Fixed potential issues with circular references of ForestSet.
- Fixed mispelled name in ForestSet object.
- Display->'Direct X Acceleration' is removed (it was not needed for recent Max versions).
Forest 8.0.x is a major release with new features and improvements. To see a full list of what’s new, check out the official announcement
If you have any questions about this release, please let us know on the forums