Beta versions include new features and fixes, but a beta version is NOT the final version of the product and therefore we don't guarantee there won't be errors that may disrupt the computer's operation and/or result in data loss. Use it always at your own risk.
Registered users of RailClone Pro can download the upgrade from the User Panel->Beta versions
. For any question about this release, please use the RailClone beta forum
- Added support 3DS Max 2019.
- Added Arnold renderer support.
* Material operator, UVW XForm and RailClone Color are not currently supported.
* The builtin library doesn't include Arnold materials yet. We'll upgrade it on next updates.
- Fixed: in Point-cloud mode, Z-Offset is applied twice for segments with Bend off.
- Fixed bug computing Corner on first vertex of closed splines.
- Fixed resizing Note nodes when Style Editor is zoomed.
- Fixed "Simple Y Offset mode" with collinear vertices.
- Fixed bug when using "Extend X/Z Size to Area" and "X-->XY" mode with splines coplanar to XY.