Beta versions include new features and fixes, but a beta version is NOT the final version of the product and therefore we not guarantee an absence of errors that may disrupt the computer's operation and/or result in data loss. Use it always at your own risk.
All customers of RailClone Pro can download the software from Client Area->Beta versions
Be sure to read the Documentation
, the Migrating from 1.x
guide, and see the new Tutorials
To post your opinions and report problems, please use the RailClone 2 Beta
forum.RailClone Pro 2.0.2 beta
- Added Stadium seats to the Library (Bleachers category). Fixed other library elements.
- Segment->Transform->Translation, Evenly Distances and Fillet Radius are affected by global scale.
- Fixed: Negative values on A2S Generator->Y Size flip the array on Z.
- Fixed: Parameters are not imported correctly from the library.
- Fixed: Limits of Parameters are not properly updated.
- Fixed: Generator L1S->Rules->Fillet Radius should be in scene units, not percentage.
- Fixed memory leaks.RailClone Pro 2.0.1 beta
- Added Max 2014 to the installer.
- Fixed crash in the Library Browser with Max 2014.
- Minor changes in the Library items.
- Material ID operator is visible in Point-cloud mode.
- The message error when the Y Spline is not valid is now more descriptive.
- Style->Geometry->Rotation parameter is removed.
- Fixed geometry issues in Array generator when using Bevel and Compose.
- Fixed alignment of zero sized segments when Bend is off.
- Fixed: geometry was rebuilt two times with each change in the Style Editor.RailClone Pro 2.0.0 beta
This update introduces significate improvements over RailClone 1.x: graphical node editor, multiple generators by object, arrays, operators, base objects, exportable parameters and much more.