We are delighted to announce the release of RailClone 3
with a host of brand new features and fixes to improve speed, increase usability and make the plugin even more flexible. There are a huge amount of new features, updates and improvements in this version, so please see our release notes
to see them all. Some of the highlights are listed below and demonstrated in the video at the top of this post.RailClone 3 highlights
- Randomise and tint maps with RailClone Color.
- Create, save and share new nodes with Macros.
- Work more efficiently with the help of many UI Improvements, including a rewritten notes node, expandable list boxes, and the ability to easily export multiple attributes and parameters.
- Apply and align styles to multiple closed splines in a single click with clipping improvements.
- Manage and update multiple RailClone objects in large scenes by linking Styles.
- Download new styles and macros from our online repository using Update Manager.
- New libraries for roofing and cladding.
- Support for 3ds Max 2018 and V-Ray 3.6.
- Plus much more, don't miss the release notes for the full list
RailClone 3 is available to download now
from your User Panel.Do you want to try RailClone for free?
If you have yet to discover how RailClone can take your scenes to the next level, now is your chance! A free lite version that never expires, can be used commercially and includes nearly all of the powerful new features found in RailClone 3. To get RailClone Lite, just go to the product page
or use this direct link
to download the installer now.