A new version of Forest Pack beta is now available for testing. Registered users of Forest Pack Pro can download the upgrade from the User Panel->Beta versions
For any question about this release, please use the Forest Pack beta forum
Beta versions include new features and fixes, but a beta version is NOT the final version of the product and therefore we don't guarantee there won't be errors that may disrupt the computer's operation and/or result in data loss. Use it always at your own risk. Forest Pack Pro 6.1.3b
- Added compatibility with V-Ray Next Update 1.
- Improved stability with V-Ray IPR.
- Items now can be edited on Custom Edit mode while using V-Ray IPR.
- Fixed: Forest Color by Element doesn't work on IPR when Display mode is set to Proxy.
- Improved scattering performance and memory usage with small/medium distributions.
- Fixed performance issue loading objects with high material ID values.
- Fixed bug computing hierarchy of Elements in Custom Objects (used for Forest Color/Edge Mode).
- Fixed crash adding items on Custom Edit when Geometry List is empty.
- Fixed error when configuration is defined by environment variables, but HKCU registry branch doesn't exist.
- "LibraryDir" can be defined using an environment variable (ITOO_SOFTWARE_FOREST_PACK_PRO_LIBRARYDIR). It accepts a single path entry.
- Distribution by Path: fixed alignment of first item on closed splines.
- Fixed: Distribution by Path using spacing zero generates the maximum number of items defined on Display limits.
- Fixed updating issue with animtated Effects parameters.