Forest Pack 5.3.0 released
Forest Pack Pro and Lite 5.3.0 is now available. This update adds support for V-Ray 3.5 including IPR rendering and Forest Color compatibity with V-Ray RT GPU in addition to several important fixes and improvements. Please see the release notes below for details.
Full release notes:
- Added support for V-Ray 3.5.
- Added support for V-Ray 3.5 IPR mode. Several limitations are known:
- Forest object is not visible in viewport while IPR is running (this will require major changes in the code and is postponed for a major release).
- Camera clipping is not updated dynamically. To update it, click Display->Build or Build All.
- Added Forest Color support for V-Ray RT GPU (in collaboration with Chaos Group). Please see the video below for a demo of this new V-Ray 3.5 feature.
- Library->Filter checks if text exists in any part of the item's name, not only at the start.
- Forest Lister: Added range selection clicking with Shift, and Select All/None buttons.
- Fixed crash with missing VRayProxy assets.
- Fixed crash rendering multiple frames in Corona Renderer, when using Custom Edit mode and camera clipping.
- Fixed random issues with Editable Meshes in Max 2017, when used as Surfaces or objects.
- Fixed geometry issues with VRay proxies using "Flip Axis".
- Fixed empty entries in "Customize User Interface".
If you have any questions about this release, please let us know on the forums