RailClone Lite/Pro 1.2.1
- Fixed geometry issues with Bevels.
- The assigned spline can be selected from the quad menu.
RailClone Lite/Pro 1.2.0
VRay Mental / Mental Ray support
Added geometric shaders for VRay and Mental Ray, letting you to render a huge number of high-poly objects using minimal resources:
- Create massive railing and structures over paths as long as kilometers.
- Objects are converted on the fly to native render instances.
- The geometry is generated dynamically inside the camera frustrum (VRay only).
- VRay Proxies and mr Proxies are supported.
Note: See Rendering Best Practices to learn more about the geometric shader and how to optimize your scenes to use it efficiently.
A new Display rollout has been added:
- Configurable "Boxes" mode for Viewport and Render.
- Adaptative mode. Use "Boxes" mode on viewport if the number of faces specified is exceeded.
- "Boxes" display mode is more accurate respect to the full geometry.
- Render mode: Automatic mode uses native instances for VRay or Mental Ray. Meshes mode creates a unique mesh for the geometry.
- Build button and Max.Faces and Max.Segments parameters have been moved from the General rollout here.
- CPU Multi-core support. Global performance have been improved.
- Randomness->Mapping Coordinates. Avoid texture tiling, applying box mapping to the Segments along the path.
- Added Max 2012 support.
- Fixed geometric issues when applying both random rotation and scale.
- Bevel works properly on splines with collinear vertices.
- Geometry->Copy From/To works properly on RailClone objects with modifiers.
- Fixed minor Library Browser issues.