RailClone Lite/Pro 2.2.3
- More than 75 new styles:
* Entourage and Props->Shelving and Storage
- Library scheme has been reorganized to include the new and future styles.
New features and changes:
- Array generator is available in RailClone Lite.
- Added support for V-Ray 3.0 and Thea Render.
- New Parameter node: Random number.
- Added General->Stats information window.
- Added Segment->UV Mapping->Rotation.
- New Default mode: Count, allows to define a fixed number of segments.
- Linear 1S Generator can be built without a spline, setting X Size parameter.
- Added Style->Geometry->Free Object. When enabled, RailClone doesn't use the spline's position, only its shape.
Use it to move RC freely along the scene (without the spline), or to create instanced objects.
- Added up/down arrows to Base Objects/Parameters lists.
- Added icons and shortcuts for Enable (Ctrl+E), Disable (Ctrl+D), Expand (Ctrl+X) and Collapse (Ctrl+L) actions.
- Renamed exported parameters of Transform operator to match with Segment ones.
- Fixed error that would generate misaligned segments on render.
- Fixed error using geometric shader and mirrored segments.
- Constant parameters are affected by Geometry->Global scale.
- Fixed: Compose operator works properly with Default->Scale mode.
- Fixed: Material Sequence operator was adding +1 to the ID value.
- Fixed: Segment->Flat Top/Bottom controls are disabled if Bend is off.
- Fixed alignment of initial segment when using Vertical or Stepped mode.
- Fixed: some arithmetic expressions are evaluated as integer values.
- Fixed Randomize operator with nested RC objects.
- Fixed Region Clipping using nested splines on specific viewport aligments.
- Fixed several bugs with Segment->Mapping.
- Fixed alignment issues with certain Y Splines on arrays.
- Fixed potential crash on Max exit.
- Fixed crash when Style Editor close if there are nodes selected.
- Fixed crash cloning Mirror nodes.
- Fixed: length of Left Padding on empty segments is double as intended.
Note: to keep compatibility with existing scenes, this fix is applied only in styles created with v.2.2.1 or above.
- Fixed error in Scale mode when using Bevels and Fillet Radius.
- Fixed alignment error when using Scale mode and Bevels.
Registered users of RailClone Pro can download the upgrade from the User Panel
The Lite version is freely available to download
in our website. We also have modified our support policy for Lite products. See here