A new version of RailClone Lite and Pro is available. RailClone 3.0.9
- Added "Separate Meshes" option to RailClone tools.
* When enabled, creates separated meshes for the non-instantiable segments, instead attaching all of them.
- RailClone Tools generates correct meshes (no instances) for segments using Material or UVW operators.
- Fixed crash in Library Browswer using libraries downloaded with old version of Update Manager.
- Fixed: Clipping Area is not aligned correctly when using Generator->Z Offset.
- Fixed crash with some operations after deleting a Note in Style Editor.
- Fixed crash in RailClone Lite loading scenes created with Pro version.
- Fixed rare crash with Clipping areas.
- Fixed behaviour of arrays when using X Rotation and Surfaces (in this case segments are aligned, but not conformed to the Surface).
- Fixed endless loop when using circular references between nodes.
You can find the release notes for previous RailClone versions here
If you have any questions about this release, please let us know on the forums