A new update of the software is available:RailClone 4.3.0
- Added support for 3DS Max 2022.
- Improved performance for complex styles.
- Updated License Manager to support Forest Pack 7 licenses.
- Added support for 'Instance ID' mode to VRayMultiSubTex and VRayUVWRandomizer.
- Added Deform tab to Transform operator. It lets you to override the values of Segment->Deform.
* For "Flat Top"/"Flat Bottom", it's applied only when value is not zero.
- Added help links to License message boxes.
- Fixed: "Generator->Limit by ID" changes the spline order for Markers, when filtering by Spline number.
- Fixed crash dragging node category to the Style Editor.
- Fixed crash using splines without knots (usually splines malformed by scripts).
- Fixed Evenly divisions on closed splines when using 'Sync Offset' or 'Aligned' arrays.
- Fixed: Arithmetic->XSplineMatID returns a wrong value when used on arrays with multiple sub-splines.
- Fixed issues reading license configuration from environment variables.
- Added Font selector to Preferences.
- Updated look and colors to match with Forest Pack 7 style.
- Fixed: RC object is rebuilt just selecting nodes, without any other change.
If you have any questions about this release, please let us know on the forums