A new update of the software is available:RailClone 4.3.2
- Fix for wrong Markers position when using Limit by ID (RC 4.3.1) is removed, because was affecting to other features. It will be revised on next updates.RailClone 4.3.1
- Fixed: Ocasionally Max 2022 doesn't initialize plugin rollups correctly.
- Fixed: Font size settings has not effect on Expression Editor.
- Added properly error message, when Expression cannot not be evaluated because node is not connected in the graph.
- Fixed wrong position of Markers using Generators limited by Material ID.
- Preferences->Zoom limit is not saved when changed.
- Fixed: name is not properly updated in 'Base Objects' and 'Parameters' rollups, when adding new nodes.
If you have any questions about this release, please let us know on the forums