A new update of the software is available:RailClone 5.1.1
- Fixed: Nested generators don't inherit several properties (Material ID change and others).
- Fixed rare crash rendering in V-Ray if object uses Surface.
- Fixed wrong velocity channel in V-Ray.RailClone 5.0.9
- Added new 'Free' option to 'A2S Generator->Clipping Area->For No-Slice'.
* It keeps the segment always, regardless if is inside, sliced, or outside of the clipping area.
* Instead, 'Preserve' option keeps the segment only when is inside or sliced, and removed when outside.
- Added more control to Segment->Mapping: Offset and Rotation in XYZ.
- Fixed: Bevel no consistent across rows when using arrays with vertical Y Spline.
- Fixed: Animated objects only renders first frame in Arnold.
- Fixed: Export Parameter/Attribute is not properly recorded in Undo/Redo.
- Fixed: Banking position is not correct when using spline Filter by ID or Padding.
- Disabled Banking for Array Generators using 'Free' mode. This combination is not compatible.
- Fixed: Nested arrays using clipping area may not generate geometry, depending of the spline position.RailClone 5.0.8
- Fixed crash using A2S->"Extend to Size" with multiple sub-splines (bug introduced in RC 507).
- Fixed DLL error in Windows 7 (bug introduced in RC 507). RailClone 5.0.7
- Fixed dissapearing Spline sections using material IDs greater than 64.
- Fixed crashing error rendering nested RailClone objects.
- Fixed: Generator->Limits->Padding not working with Limits by Material ID.
- Fixed: XSectionNumber returns 1 when Generator->Limits by Material ID used.
- Fixed: Lights with XForm applied are not supported.
- Fixed crash deleting RC Spline modifier is Banking Create button is enabled.
- Fixed: 'DotProd' function is not recognized in Expressions.
- Fixed alignment issue on nested generators when segment is planar (some dimension is zero).
- Improved performance of nested generators (fixed a redundant re-evaluation of inner generator).
- Fixed column width of list boxes (Base Objects, Parameters, etc) on HiDPI screens.Note:
if you get a DLL error loading railclonepro.dlo
in 3DS Max, please install the latest Visual Studio redistributable from this link
RailClone 5.x is a major version with multiple changes and improvements. To see the full list of features, check out the announcement
on our blog.
If you have any questions about this release, please let us know on the forums