A new update of the software is available:RailClone 5.1.2
- Fixed rare crash with Segments using Exported Attributes from other Segments.
- Modified behaviour of Name column in RailClone Lister: single click to select RC object, double click to rename.
- Fixed crash editing materials when V-Ray IPR is running.
- Fixed performance issue with Point-cloud mode. Now it should be as faster as Quick Mesh mode.
- Fixed: A2S->Align Mode may result in incorrect Generator Z Offset.
RailClone 5.x is a major version with multiple changes and improvements. To see the full list of features, check out the announcement
on our blog.
If you have any questions about this release, please let us know on the forums