A new update of the software is available:RailClone 5.2.4
- Added support for V-Ray 6 beta (experimental).
- Fixed Evenly gaps in generators without a spline assigned (using X Size). RailClone 5.2.3
- Added new Expression Attributes: XSectionAdjustedLength / YSectionAdjustedLength.
* Return the size of current spline section, substracting size of Start/End and Top/Bottom segments (for X and Y, respectively).
* It lets you to fit Default segments (simple or from a nested generator) in the spline section, taking in account start and end segments.
* We suggest to not use them to modify other segments than Default, because it would lead to recursion and return wrong values.
- Fixed behaviour of Y Sequence operator when using multiple X Splines.
- Fixed: Conditional->Line/Curve doesn't work well.
- Fixed support of non-geometric objects in nested Generators for some renderers (as Corona Renderer).
* This issue cannot be fixed for renderers which have not support for RailClone API (as FStorm).
- This fix introduced on 5.2.0 has been removed, because was affecting to existing styles:
"Fixed wrong input order when using nested Sequence operators on Y mode."
If you have any questions about this release, please let us know on the forums