Beta versions include new features and fixes, but a beta version is NOT the final version of the product and therefore we not guarantee an absence of errors that may disrupt the computer's operation and/or result in data loss. Use it always at your own risk.
Registered users of RailClone Pro can download the upgrade from the User Panel->Beta versions
. RailClone Pro 2.3.1 beta
- Added scale mode to the Fixed Size feature in Segment and Transform nodes.
- Added Generator->Rules->Corner->BC Offset. Lets you to adjust the position of the Bevel Corner.
- Added Corner segment for Array Generators (Inner Corner slot).
- Improved instancing efficiency when using stepped segments.
- Added support of Vertex Alpha, and Vertex Illumination channels.
- "Display->Adaptative->Degrade to" changed to "Boxes" as default mode.
- Fixed rendering issue with V-Ray RT.
- Fixed: closing Style Editor on dual monitors configurations whould generate a right-click event.
- "Fixed Size" feature works properly with all alignment modes.
- Fixed error of Conditional operator using "Multiple Of" and certain values (2.3.0b error).RailClone Pro 2.3.0 beta
New features and changes:
- Added support for Max 2015.
- Improved V-Ray render performance on many-core machines.
- Random node can use its own seed. If disabled, uses the global seed value.
- Added Fixed Size for Segment and Transform nodes. If greater than zero, fixes the size of a segment.
- Added Evenly->Reverse for all generators.
- Added Corner->Bevel Corner for Linear Generator.
- Display->Adaptative mode may degrade to Boxes or Points-cloud (default value). This selector is global for all RC objects.
- Improved behaviour of A2S Generator->Evenly segments on Free mode.
- Fixed stability issues with Thea Render/Corona Render/V-Ray RT.
- Fixed geometry issues with clipping area when scene units is meters.
- Fixed rare "Display limit exceeded" error with scale mode.
- Fixed geometry errors using bevels and negative Y segment offsets.
- Fixed crash on Conditional operator using "Material ID->Multiple of".
- Fixed geometry differences between viewport and render when using high values of Segment->Transform.
- Fixed crash turning on Generator->Reverse without a spline assigned.
- Fixed bug that would change random values when editing a style.
- Fixed: Display->Render settings were ignored with certain render engines.
- Fixed error loading scenes which has been saved in computers without RailClone installed.
- Fixed geometry error on A2S Generator using Spline Y and X Rotation.
- Evenly rule doesn't modify type of line (Curve/Line) in the spline.
- Arithmetic->Expression->XVertexAngle and XVertexAngle functions were switched.
- Fixed geometry errors using bevels on closed splines.
- Materials are properly displayed in the viewport when assigning library styles.
- Fixed: Style Editor may disappear on certain multi-monitor configurations.
- A2S Generator->Clipping Area->Projection is forced to Z when using "Extend X/Y Size to Area".