Beta versions include new features and fixes, but a beta version is NOT the final version of the product and therefore we not guarantee an absence of errors that may disrupt the computer's operation and/or result in data loss. Use it always at your own risk.
Registered users of RailClone Pro can download the upgrade from the User Panel->Beta versions
. RailClone 2.4.8 beta
- Added support for Max 2016.
- Added native support for V-Ray 3.1 (previous versions used V-Ray 3.0 SDK).
- Added experimental support for V-Ray 3.2 beta
- Fixed random rendering crash with V-Ray 3.0 (not 3.1) and Max 2015.
- Scene Explorers are closed before rendering with Mental Ray and restored once completed. This workaround fixes a crash of the Scene Explorer in Max 2015.
- RailClone objects can be converted to Editable Polys or Editable Patches.
- Fixed memory leak with Mental Ray.
- Fixed rare crash in the network licensing system.
- Fixed crash on Library Browser clicking "Import" with no selected item.Note:
this is a short beta just for testing support of Max 2016 and new V-Ray versions. No new features this time.