RailClone 2.5.3b requires a license upgrade. See this post
for details.Note 2:
Beta versions include new features and fixes, but a beta version is NOT the final version of the product and therefore we not guarantee an absence of errors that may disrupt the computer's operation and/or result in data loss. Use it always at your own risk.Note 3:
We encourage to use V-Ray 3.3 or above with this release. You can see the reasons here
Registered users of RailClone Pro can download the upgrade from the User Panel->Beta versions
. For any question about this release, please use the RailClone beta forum
.RailClone Pro 2.5.3 beta
- Fixed bug with Y Sequencer (bug of v2.5.2).
- Fixed: 'RC' icon cannot be selected from the viewport.RailClone Pro 2.5.2 beta
- Added support for V-Ray 3.3.
- V-Ray 1.5 and 3.0 are not longer supported. Currently supported V-Ray versions are 2.x, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3.
- Improved render performance for V-Ray 3.2 and above.
- Added support for V-Ray velocity channel with animated proxies.
- Improved hit-test viewport performance for mesh modes.
- Fixed random crash rendering animations in V-Ray 3.
- Fixed bug with VRayProxies and Bevels.
- Fixed potential corruption issue when save is not completed correctly.
- Fixed: Spinner dragging on Style Editor generates multiple undos.
- Fixed: Redo operation on Style Editor changes selected node.
- Fixed endless loop when using arrays with paddings greater than spline's length.
- Fixed behaviour of Sequence Operator on Bevels. To keep compatibility with previous scenes, fix is applied only on new RC objects.
- Fixed bug in Arithmetic operator when input values are not of the same type.
- Fixed: Bevel is not applied correctly on vertices with very small change of angle.
- Fixed: Extended/Symmetry Bevels don't work if segment is larger than length of initial section path.
- Fixed bug which on rare cases could generate sliced instances when using arrays.
- Fixed bug with initialization of parameters in Arithmetic expressions.