Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Animated VRay Proxies Static At Render Time  (Read 6816 times)

maxwood

Animated VRay Proxies Static At Render Time
« on: April 26, 2016, 01:45:06 PM »
Hi all,

I'm using Forest Pack Pro version 4.4.1. VRay version 3.30.03. I'm currently freelancing at a studio so unable to provide their licensing information, which is why I'm posting in the Lite forum.

I have two animated looping VRay Proxies scattered in a Forest Pack object, I have enabled animation and have tried Follow Geometry and Random Samples, I can see the point cloud animating in the viewport as I scrub the timeline but when I render the animation the objects appear to be static.

We're not sure why this would be, can anyone advise? I can provide some screenshots if that would be easier to explain.

Thanks,

Max

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
Re: Animated VRay Proxies Static At Render Time
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 02:13:35 PM »
Hi, i'm sorry but we cannot provide support for Pro products without the license identification.
I would suggest you ask to someone authorized at the studio to post your question in the Pro forum.

Thanks for your understanding.
Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

maxwood

Re: Animated VRay Proxies Static At Render Time
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 02:39:29 PM »
Hi, i'm sorry but we cannot provide support for Pro products without the license identification.
I would suggest you ask to someone authorized at the studio to post your question in the Pro forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

That's fine, I'll ask but the software is licensed to an email address of someone who no longer works here.

That being said, from what I understand it would not make a difference as the problem would also apply when using the Lite version..