Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Problems with the library  (Read 4260 times)

andrearamirez1

Problems with the library
« on: September 02, 2020, 11:49:16 PM »
Hi! I have a problem with the library. I have the forest pack lite on 3dmax 2020 and I can´t see the libraries. There is one template by default, but when I get into the library, nothing appears. When I render with vray next, it only appear a plane, you don´t see the tree. I even download from your web an additional free library of garden and I only can see the name of the folder, but the folder seems to be empty. I can not understand why is happening this. When I installed it, appeared an error 06 "There are not valid itoo software installed", and I go to the control panel and I can´t find an Itoo software installed that maybe is causing the problem. With other version of 3dmax I didn´t have any trouble. I need help, thank you very much!

Andrea
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 02:33:08 AM by andrearamirez1 »

Rokas

Re: Problems with the library
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 08:33:08 AM »
Hi

With Lite version You should be able to use few free models that are downloaded via UpdateManager ("C:\Program Files\Itoo Software\Forest Pack Lite\UpdateManager.exe") .
Did You run update Manager? Can You access them?

The 3d Garden free samples comes as meshes only, they are not prepared to be used via ForestPack Library Browser.
Rokas