Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: animation question  (Read 4072 times)

electric

animation question
« on: May 03, 2018, 12:13:11 PM »
Hi,

I have to to one of those animations where things form up and I have a stadium full of chairs. that need to grow around the stadium. for the individual chair I have used some xforms and slice to get the animation going and thats working fine. But i want to do is offset the animation in a circular. So the ring of chairs and then the next and so on. Whats the best way to do this?

The studio I am working in has forest pro so I can use advance features if need be.

Thanks

Rokas

Re: animation question
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 01:30:34 PM »
We cannot provide support in this forum. You should use an account with permissions to the Forest Pro forum. Thanks for your understanding.
Rokas

electric

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 03:52:47 PM »
well I dont understand frankly its daft. You could just point me to some relevant links or something.  or maybe some of the other users have some idea.

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 09:38:54 PM »
You can find many resources in our tutorials section, or checking similar cases in the forum.

But we provide personalized support only to registered customers of Forest Pro. The way to do it, is posting in the Forest Pro forum.
To write in the Pro forums you must use the login credentials included with your license, or register your forum account from the User Panel, as described here.

All of above refers only to the support from the iToo Software team. Of course, if other users want to help your, that's fine.
Carlos Quintero
iToo Software