Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Lite to Pro  (Read 3223 times)

Jock

Lite to Pro
« on: November 06, 2012, 10:20:13 AM »
I've been playing with the Lite version for some time and it usually does everything i need but I have a possible project coming very soon which is on a very hilly site. Am i correct in saying that if I want to scatter grass say over the hills then I would need to purchase the Pro version?

Also, if say you get a 1 year subscription and it runs out, do you need to pay full price to get a subscription or is there specific renewal prices?

Thanks

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
Re: Lite to Pro
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 10:31:47 AM »
Am i correct in saying that if I want to scatter grass say over the hills then I would need to purchase the Pro version?
Yes, Forest Lite works only over flat surfaces. You can see the differences between both versions here.

Also, if say you get a 1 year subscription and it runs out, do you need to pay full price to get a subscription or is there specific renewal prices?
No, the price of subscription is only 50 Eur by license and year. We offer discounts choosing three-years subscription (120 Eur), and by renewing group of licenses.

You can find more information in the Purchasing & Licensing FAQ.

Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

Jock

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 10:35:58 AM »
Must be blind, I had looked at the purchasing FAQ but seemed to totall miss that section. Thanks

Jock

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 10:43:08 AM »
Sorry, one more quick question.

For forest pack pro it says that you get a full library of planar trees and for railclone pro it suggests that the Lite version only has a limited library of models, so i assume the pro has a lot more?

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 11:26:52 AM »

Forest Pro includes a basic library of billboards (about 20 models of hight res, and 80 low res), but it is a bit outdated, so we are currently working to improve it for Forest 4. Regarding to 3D Models, they are sold separately (HQ Plants, XFrog or Evermotion).

Instead, RailClone Pro includes a full library of 280 models. You can preview the content in the thumbnails of RailClone Lite or here.

Carlos Quintero
iToo Software