Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: rescale dialog not going in front of Lib browser?  (Read 585 times)

Jens-a

rescale dialog not going in front of Lib browser?
« on: May 13, 2020, 04:52:31 PM »
Hi

My scene is in mm and I'm experiencing this daily when loading multiple objects (or FP presets) via the Library browser in FP:

The dialog box asking if I want to rescale the objects from say CM -> scene units (mm in this case), only shows up on the first object. For the rest of the objects, this dialog box seems to be hiding behind the Library Browser and getting it to pop up in front so I can click OK seems random with me having to click all over the viewports or minimizing material editor (on my 2nd screen) etc.

Overall it seems FP dialog boxes struggle with my current 3 monitor setup. The dialog boxes are hiding all over the place and behind other windows even though max is the active one.

Can you do something to have them pop up on main monitor and "all ways on top"?

Rokas

Re: rescale dialog not going in front of Lib browser?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 09:38:42 AM »
Hi Jens-a

I am sad to hear You have this issue. Certainly it should not happen. It does not cause any similar issues for me (also multimonitor setup)

Did you try to Restore (Move or Minimise/Maximise) such window after pressing ALT+SPACE?

Thanks in advance for any further comments on this issue you can share with us / our user community (in case some user(s) will run into similar troubles).
Rokas

Jens-a

Re: rescale dialog not going in front of Lib browser?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 09:54:13 AM »
I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I got 3 monitors:
1 center landscape mode and then one monitor on each side in portrait.