Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Some Cameras in same scene don´t render  (Read 1112 times)

SC3393

Some Cameras in same scene don´t render
« on: April 03, 2017, 09:58:00 AM »
Hello

I need some help here. I have a scene with 4 cameras, somehow two of them render forestpack perfect, but the other two they don´t render the forestpack. I had an error msg stating that i would look for the display parameters because the number of itens were exceeded. Did that but nothing happened.

Maybe i´m doing something wrong...need some light on this issue.

Thanks in Advanced

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Re: Some Cameras in same scene don´t render
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 10:52:26 AM »
Hi,

Under General - Forest Stats window you can check more details about those Forest objects and it should give you a hint, where the problem is. In case of this kind troubles, double check you are using under Distribution Map - Density values corresponding to your working units and model size. Also please check your limits of Max items / Max faces for view-port / render when as in case of big areas or high density you can reach these limits and you may need to pushed some of them up.

On larger areas, you should be using presets that are meant to cover a large area(s). These will create fewer instances and are less taxing for the renderer. For both the Lawns and Meadows presets you will see there are two versions for each type, one with a (detail) suffix and another with a (large) suffix. Unless you're filling a small area, I'd pick the large ones.

If the problem persist, please feel free to save and send us the your scene to check it here. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

SC3393

Re: Some Cameras in same scene don´t render
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 01:36:51 PM »
Hello Michal

Thanks for the tip, i had to insert  new values (trial and error) by increasing them to a suitable value, in the Distribution Map - Density -> Units.

Cheers =)