Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Green Wall Animatable?  (Read 1526 times)

Billabong

Green Wall Animatable?
« on: November 11, 2021, 06:00:20 PM »
Hey. I'm using one of the Green Wall presets in a scene, and I can't get this thing to animate for the life of me. Is there anything special I need to do in order to have the plants move? Is it not animatable?

Billabong

Re: Green Wall Animatable?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 04:06:17 AM »
No one knows anything about this? I have the animation section open and set to follow geometry and unchecked animate at render time. I don't see much movement. Is there a setting I'm not aware of or something I'm supposed to add that I don't know about? Can someone help me? I'm trying to put forth a sample for the studio and with my GrowFx trees and such all animated, the FP vertical wall is the only thing that isn't moving. I'll be happy to add anything you need to help make an informed decision.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 04:10:08 AM by Billabong »

Paul Roberts

• iToo Software
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2021, 10:27:24 AM »
Hi,

I'm afraid none of the assets in the Forest Pack library includes animated meshes. You would need to animate the source geometry in order for this to work which isn't something that Forest Pack is capable of doing automatically.

Thanks,
Paul
Paul Roberts
iToo Software

Billabong

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2021, 03:16:40 PM »
Ah rats. I was hoping it would be something as simple as adding a wind animation like I do in GrowFX. Oh well. Thanks anyway.