Forest Pack > Forest Pro (*)

Camera look at not working in 4.01

(1/2) > >>

theedge:
Hello,
I updated recently to FP 4.01
Looks like the look-at camera doesn't have any effect . Specifying a look-at target does work. But Camera, wether selecting one or using auto-assign to active view doesn't work.
Is it just me ?

iToo:

Please adjust the Camera->Back Offset parameter. The default value (10 meters) would be too high for your scene's scale.

theedge:
I think I was not clear, sorry.
In the previous version I used to activate the "Trees Facing Camera" checkbox ans also "Use on custom objects" so that my 2d billboards are oriented correctly towards the camera. Now these options disappeared from the camera section. Maybe they moved somewhere else ?

iToo:

We changed slightly the behaviour to include the new "Look-At" mode:

a) The Billboard items (Geometry->Template) look at the active camera automatically, if Camera->Look-At->On is enabled.
b) For standard objects (Geometry->Custom Object) it is necessary to assign the target (that may be a camera or something else) to Camera->Look-At->Target and enable the "On" checkbox.

This allow to use a separate target for the Look-At feature, while using the Camera clipping.

theedge:
So, if I want to render 6 images from 6 different cameras, I'll have to re-assign the camera every time ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version