I've updated Forest Pack to 709, but it won't find the license on the license server. I thought it might be because the license server wasn't up-to-date, but we've updated it to 1.5 but it still doesn't work. It says that there are no licenses.
The license manager seems to be doing something strange, because while it does show Foorest Pack and Railclone licenses active on the "Licenses" tab, on the "license server" tab it appears to say that there is only one loaded network license. Under the license details, it shows a forest pack license, issued on 4th Feb 2014 and ending on the 7th Feb 2022, and Active, so I'm not sure why it doesn't work from the workstation end.
I'll be looking at this again on Monday, so hopefully someone has some ideas in the meantime.
Thanks inn advance,