Forest Pack > Forest Pro (*)

can't open my forest scene

(1/3) > >>

Zaff:
i cant open my damn scene, i've been working  all weekend on that   and i cant get into it.  it opens  on my laptop  without forest  but  on my main workstation it does not open! is a forest problem obviously.

i bought the renewal to try to fix the problem but the renew option on my products is  locked ! 

my deadline is tomorrow, i think i'm going to kill myself !!!!

help

iToo:

We just processed your renewal order, anyway that will not help if there is a problem in the scene. It should work with your current Forest version.

Please, send us your scene and we will check the problem here. If the file is too large, i suggest using a web sharing service as WeTransfer or Dropbox.

Alternatively, you would import each one of the objects in a new scene, to identify where is the problem exactly. For example, separating the Forest objects from the rest of the scene.

Zaff:
sadly it seemed to be forest, i deleted the forest objects and didn't work, then deleted the  forest objects and  uninstalled the plugin and it did open. although i lost  my  forest work.

i'm going to send you a wetransfer with the scene so you can check what is going on.

iToo:

Ok, we will check it. What happens exactly when you open the scene ? Does Max freeze of something else ?

Zaff:
2 odd things, at first  the file started to crash while working,  then  it started to take an eternity to load ( even to the point  when it kept loading for hours) and finally it when loading  it showed me a  3ds max error and closed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version