Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Color tint is gray after using optimiz materials in distributed bucket rendering  (Read 2124 times)

NI4278

Color tint is gray after using optimize materials in Mental ray distributed bucket rendering
Hello, I’m rendering a scene in 3dmax design 2013. I use distributed bucket rendering for faster rendering. My problem is after using optimize materials in Material tab for getting color tint in trees and grass part of trees and grass is gray and when I use 1pc for rendering every color is ok only using  distributed bucket rendering in combination with optimize materials I get part gray colors.
Using distributed bucket rendering without using optimize materials in Material tab cause no problems. The colors are green.
I don’t know if using distributed bucket rendering in combination with using optimize materials is possible. If it’s possible I don’t know what have to change to get it wright.
Please Help ! ! !

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
The material optimizer is compatible with MentalRay DR, it only transforms your materials to a native material with the best settings for render. This problem could be caused by the texture paths that could be not correctly translated in the conversion.

Please check if your render nodes can find all texture maps properly, and if possible check to make a render locally in them.
Carlos Quintero
iToo Software