Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Crashed 3dsmax with forest objects  (Read 1608 times)

Michael Betke

Crashed 3dsmax with forest objects
« on: September 01, 2013, 05:29:57 PM »
Hi,
I work on a big projects and have several forests in there. Today it gave me 2 hours headache and I think I tracked down the area which crashed all the time. After deleting it and redoing the (hand placed) area it seems to work now. It was no Ram or computer problem.

Now i would like to sent in the scene. How can it done best. It uses a good bunch of tree models as sources.

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
Re: Crashed 3dsmax with forest objects
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 06:26:56 PM »
Please, send us the scene to support@itoosoft.com using a web sharing service (as WeTransfer).

Include also instructions to reproduce the crash (rendering or other ?), and details about your configuration (Max and Forest versions, VRay, etc.).
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 06:28:37 PM by iToo »
Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

Michael Betke

Re: Crashed 3dsmax with forest objects
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 12:07:16 PM »
I wil lent in as soon as possible. It is a huge scene and upload will take some hours.
Today it happened again. I only saved as another name, added camera visibility to the scene I need and moved some individual forest trees. Then switched to bounding box mode. This was all. :-/

Now error hunting again. And clients waiting for the work.
I'm really frustrated at the moment. You tools never cause any trouble and I love them. This is first time.