Forest Pack > Forest Pro (*)

Forest 3D Preset map paths not configured correctly

<< < (2/4) > >>

MU3245:
Using 3DS Max 2022.1 
Vray 5 update 1.1
Windows 10 with current updates

Rokas:
Can You try adding some paths manually, without forest pack and restart. Are they gone after restart as well?

MU3245:
I added some paths manually and then re start. The paths I added manually are there on re start, as they should be.

The problem seems to be that when I create a new forest object and then accept the forest pop up about adding the forest paths. Somehow additional paths to my custom create directories are also added. That is shown in screengrab03.jpg in my previous post above.

Thank you for your ongoing help.

Rokas:
I would suggest You open 3dsmax.ini file with notepad++ or some other editor which refreshes file after it gets changed and monitor what is the moment when the paths gets deleted? maybe it will give any clue.

MU3245:
I am sorry but I think I am not explaining this very well. It does not seem to be a problem of having paths getting removed, but rather having extra conflicting paths included when forest pack first configures the project paths.

To repeat:
The problem seems to be that when I create a new forest object and then accept the forest pop up about adding the forest paths. Somehow additional paths to my custom create directories are also added. That is shown in screengrab03.jpg (second image in the attachments sequence) in my previous post above.

Please look at the post above with the screen grab sequence. NOTE the first screengrab is labeled screengrab02, then 03

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version