Here's my setup :
- create a teapot for 4 materials IDs
- add a multi sub with 4 standard differents colors
- create a forest and add your teapot
==> It works, the shader on forest object are fine, the ID are corrects
- now apply a shell material, with the multisub in it (we use it to have a fast/pretty viewport shader & a huge rendering shader)
- delete & re create a simple forest
- now all the object in forest have the 1st ID of the multisub, because of the auto creation of a forest material
Is it possible to disable this feature ? (even with script only methods)
Why can't we just have the shader in the geometry list slot rendering ? the shader is not updated when xrefed.
why changing the model ID's ?
We are using Shell (for viewport / render) of Xref (for updating material on mass items) of multisub and looks like we are stuck by the auto creation of a FP multi sub shader...