Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: scatter on surface doesn't work  (Read 46 times)

enzo_87

• www.lorenzospinola.com
scatter on surface doesn't work
« on: May 28, 2024, 11:48:00 PM »
Hi everyone,
I'm in the middle of creating some vertical walls with the vertical assets from the library.
I have several walls that are facing in different direction and because of this I'm trying to use the UV set up.
Problem is, FP icon is becoming yellow but I don't see any object scattered.

I thought I was doing something wrong, so I tried with other presets(grass) on a plane surface, with either xy grid or uv, but it's not working.
I think I'm following the right configuration for using and at hits point I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a problem.

Is there a known issue?
Something I should try or attached so as you to check?

Thanks in advance,
Lorenzo

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Re: scatter on surface doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:03:50 AM »
Hi Lorenzo,

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing trouble with it. Considering the yellow color of the Forest's icon, please double-check if these items might simply be hidden due to Camera clipping (Camera > Limit to visibility). If that's not the case, if possible, please feel free to send us your scene, ideally simplified and containing only the problematic objects.

Thank you in advance for any further details you can share with us or our user community. Your insights may help other users who encounter similar issues.

Best regards,

enzo_87

• www.lorenzospinola.com
Re: scatter on surface doesn't work
« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:24:03 PM »
Hi Michal.
thanks for your reply,
please see at the following link the file is causing issues.

https://www.dropbox.com/t/4MuqzlIAShUIjW7D

thanks again,
Lorenzo