Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: can i use forest and railclone on 1 computer with 2 operating systems?  (Read 4105 times)

DQ3222

Hi. can i use forest pack on my computer with 2 operating systems?
i want to add another ssd drive with a new installation of win 10 and 3ds max 2018
and switch between the operating systems when needed. is there can be any problem with the license verify? i am in a middle of a project and i have to be sure.
thanks guys and sry for my english  :D

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Re: can i use forest and railclone on 1 computer with 2 operating systems?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 11:12:21 AM »
Hi,

Our licensing system uses an unique ID based on different elements of the computer, also one of them is the hard disk signature (this particular signature is provided by Windows OS), and each partition would require the license activation (in your case two).

For security reasons, our activation server allows you to activate a license only a certain number of times (5 by default). In case you'll exhaust the maximum number of activations, please send an e-mail to helpdesk@itoosoft.com and we'll increment the activation counter associated with your license. Just take in mind, it shouldn't be performed many times in a short time period. Thanks for your comprehension.

Best regadrs,