Forest Pack > Forest Pro (*)

FPP, Corona animated proxies and scene parsing/prep time

<< < (3/3)

3DFLOW:
I'm actually agreeing with you, we are having more and more issues with FPP due to the parsing scene times and mostly: size. Our workstations are equipped with 64Gb RAM, but every project is ending up around 60Gb of usage, and this last one now, we are STUCK. The scene became +64Gb and crashes when rendering. I'm sweating bricks because I need to create a god damn animation now from the project, and I'm still having to add on City traffic and Anima animation.

GREAT FUN cause now I need to decimate about 50 Forest Pack Pro objects.

One by one...

Would I be correct to assume the same scene would carry less time in parsing times + LESS RAM COMSUMPTION in VRAY?

iToo:

--- Quote from: 3DFLOW on September 02, 2022, 09:37:01 AM ---Would I be correct to assume the same scene would carry less time in parsing times + LESS RAM COMSUMPTION in VRAY?

--- End quote ---

It's hard to know, without identifying what is the problem exactly.
Do you use animated Corona proxies, as the first case of this thread ? If so, i'm afraid there is not solution, because the limitations i described above.

And no, unfortunately we had not any advance with the Corona team, regarding this issue.
If you use Corona proxies, i would suggest to use standard objects instead. If you want to save space, store them in separated scene using XRefs. That's much more efficient for Forest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version