Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Help identifying the reason of crashing  (Read 510 times)

DN1876

Help identifying the reason of crashing
« on: March 15, 2023, 12:56:19 PM »
Hi,

I have a simple mountain scene with 3 forest objects.
I have isolated each one to find the reason of the crash but I cant understand it clearly.
Each object renders separately but I have a instant crash at rendering if I have them all together.
Could somebody please help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance!

File simplified: https://we.tl/t-qni3oLS7fW

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
Re: Help identifying the reason of crashing
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2023, 01:23:13 PM »
Hi,

I tried to render your scene, but there are some missing assets (Maxtree models).
Without the assets, it renders without crashing.

Please, send us the minidump file generated on crash. That may give us more information.

Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

DN1876

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2023, 01:13:13 PM »
Hi,

Thank you for the quick response, I am sorry I have now merged all the necessary files.
I am attaching also  the minidump from the original project file and a cleaned version of the previous file.
Please notice hat in some times it manages to render and also in material override mode renders normally.

https://we.tl/t-ikpITJISGc

Thank you for your time and effort.

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2023, 01:56:59 PM »
Hi,

Using your second link i get only a file 'ITOO_SUPPORT_cleaned.max', but there are missing references yet:

The Object XRef file: "\\Assets_Library\Assets\01_3D_MODELS\12_VEGETATION\MaxTreePacks\Maxtree_20\MT_PM_V20_Forest_Pack_Mesh_Corona\MT_PM_V20_Forest_Pack_Mesh_Corona\MT_PM_V20\MT_PM_Stipa_gigantea_01_03.max" can not be found
The Object XRef file: "\\Assets_Library\Assets\01_3D_MODELS\12_VEGETATION\MaxTreePacks\Maxtree_20\MT_PM_V20_Forest_Pack_Mesh_Corona\MT_PM_V20_Forest_Pack_Mesh_Corona\MT_PM_V20\MT_PM_Stipa_gigantea_01_05.max" can not be found

I cannot find the minidump either.

Anyway, i suggest you contact directly with our Support Team from here, and sent the links by private. Specially if you share third party assets.

Thanks,

Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

DN1876

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2023, 04:58:29 PM »
Hi,

Yes you are right I am sorry for this , thank you for your help.