Sorry for posting in the forest lite forum, I dont seem to be able to post in the forest pro forum.
We are having serious problems with ForestPro. When we try to do a distributed render with vray, all the render slaves show 'not respoding' in the vray log.
If we uninstall forest, they render as expected (without the forest object obv.)
No useful errors are generated, just 'not responding'.
Vray spawner log shows no errors, since the render never starts.
We've tried udgrading to the latest version,
Made sure our Vray versions match.
Updated max to latest hotfix.
Made sure Forest is in slave mode on the slaves.
Running it through backburner.
We've spent 2 days trying to fix this and we are out of ideas.
Max 2013 64bit / Vray 2.30.01 / ForestPro 3.9.4