Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: HQ Catalog 1.2.2 - Flowers  (Read 4012 times)

paulmonsef

HQ Catalog 1.2.2 - Flowers
« on: May 02, 2012, 03:40:25 PM »
When i try to insert objects from the Flowers 1 or Flowers 2 pack - nothing happens. Grass, plants 1 and plants 2 all work. Any thoughts?

BKE

Re: HQ Catalog 1.2.2 - Flowers
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 08:29:51 PM »
Hello. I am having a similar problem: I can insert most flowers, but the Violas will not work. Have you attempted more than 1 type of flower?

yuv

• Administrator
  • iToo Software - CEO
    • Itoo Software
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 09:17:50 PM »
Please check that file structure and names wasn't changed from original distribution and reinstall the HQCatalog package. If continues the error, check if occurs with some or all plants and check if there is some error message in the maxscript listener and send us it.

Daniel Quintero
Itoo Software
www.itoosoft.com
daniel@itoosoft.com

paulmonsef

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 04:37:14 PM »
It was the file structure. I haven't tried all the models yet but most seem to work now. Thanks!

jonavark

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 12:18:20 AM »
Where is this 1.2.2 update for HQ Catalog. I installed V1 but rarely use it because it is not really that flexible and you can't tell exactly what you are importing.  Are there any improvements?

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 04:13:46 PM »

You can find HQ Catalog 1.2.2 in the Forest's addons page: http://www.itoosoft.com/downloads/forest_addons.php.

This release fixes some minor bugs and includes new thumbnails for some elements, as HQ Grass.

Sorry, but i don't understand well what do you mean with is not that flexible... please, specify.

Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

jonavark

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 06:40:16 PM »
poor choice of words on my part..

it was difficult to setup in my network and using it is a bit confusing .. since you don't know what you are really importing.. because all thumbnails show all objects of a particular max file. It would be great to be able to add to it easily. If that's possible I apologize but all in all it may have been too simplified...

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 06:57:52 PM »

That problem is solved in the latest updates.

Originally we used the thumbnails provided by 3D Mentor, which had this problem. We have created new thumbnails, unique for each plant and much more identifiable.

Carlos Quintero
iToo Software