Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: License error after installing FP 6  (Read 1141 times)

GF3859

License error after installing FP 6
« on: June 14, 2018, 08:38:10 PM »
Hi. I installed FP 6 on Max 2018. After starting max I get several path errors and after starting FP6 2 error messages for licenses, as shown in the attached images.
Licenses are valid. That shouldn't be a problem actually... Any ideas?

GF3859

Re: License error after installing FP 6
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 08:58:59 PM »
I just found that in the license manager in the license details the date for the end of the subscriptions for my serial is an old one. But if I log in into my account online the date is correct. Is this a Sync problem?

SM4524

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 11:20:40 PM »
I am having a similar problem.  I think they are just having server issues due to demand.  Should sort itself out soon I'd imagine.

Best Regards,
Alfred

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 08:38:18 AM »
No, the problem is you didn't sync the local license with the server, the last time you renewed the license.

The procedure is described in the e-mail you received with the renewal order.
Just enter the license code include in the e-mail in the License Manager, and complete the activation procedure as usual.

Once done, the "Subscription End" date in License details must match with the Panel, and the plugin will load correctly.

Note: if you have not the renewal e-mail at hand, use the License code you received when purchased the plugin.
Actually we use the same code for both... but the activation procedure must be followed to update the date.

Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

g_lab

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 12:04:35 PM »
I get the same error messages but when I look at the license details in license manager the subscription end date is correct (March 2019)
I noticed that FP also installed license manager locally although I've ticked network/floating license during installation.

g_lab

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 12:08:34 PM »
Using the "Change License Mode" Utility to point to the network license server again did not help. Perhaps the license manager still looks for a license locally?

Rokas

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 12:16:01 PM »
g_lab, what license do You have ? standalone or network? Use change license mode and select correct one.

If You are still having issues, please contact us https://secure.itoosoft.com/userpanel/contact_form.php
and provide license manager screenshot of license tab, and forestpack license details...
Rokas

g_lab

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 12:28:20 PM »
I've got two network/floating licenses. Uninstalling and reinstalling FP did not help.
I sent you the screenshots.

Thanks,
g_lab

Rokas

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 01:08:16 PM »
Hi
Thanks we got it and sent You a response how to fix it.
I believe it will be clear in our reply for You.

If You still got questions about license issue, please continue conversation in support email.
Rokas