Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: libary differences between Forest 5 and 6 - Items missing  (Read 2914 times)

Caypiranha

libary differences between Forest 5 and 6 - Items missing
« on: May 04, 2018, 02:43:03 PM »
Hello Together!

I started doing a sxcene in Forest 5.xx (latest). Then I upgraded to 6.0.6. I used some of the stones in Forest 5 from the Libary.
Now they are gone. The Lbary had become on one hand some new items, but on the other, some dissapeared... why? =)
How could I get them all together?

Big thanks in advance!

cheers,
Kay

Rokas

Re: libary differences between Forest 5 and 6 - Items missing
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 03:39:36 PM »
Hello, and welcome to this Forum!

Thank You for bringing this to our attention. We are going to improve our stone models with scanned versions. Until then we will add the old ones back.
If You need them today, You can get access to them in current Stone Presets(detail).
Rokas

Caypiranha

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 08:45:40 AM »
Hi Rokas,

thanks for your Answer and good news with the scanned versions.
When I want to use the stones from the Presets, it will replace the whole Forest definition I am having on this surface.
Can I save / extract Objects from a Preset? I also found, that objects placed in the presets, might be acessible also as an single
Item in the libary - possible?

best regards,
Kay

Rokas

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 10:05:12 AM »
You can add "Stones field 03 (detail)" to Your scene as new ForestPack object.
Disable wild-grass and small stones elements. and use that as standalone forest pack for rocks.

Or You can unhide and unfreeze forest_templates layer and copy stones to Your own layer (optional:rename them as well)

I hope that answers Your questions, if there is anything else I can help You with, please ask.
Rokas