Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: license request after update  (Read 2531 times)

Alejandro

• Motiva
license request after update
« on: August 14, 2012, 11:55:12 AM »
Hello,

no problem at all if I can re-authorize, just weird. After install last version (3.94), forest asks me for a license to create new objects. I could reactivate the license (I suppose) but I prefer to ask before do nothing, because, as you can see in attachment, the license manager appears to be working and have licenses activated.

Any ideas? Should authorize as after SO or PC update?

PD: Just in case, railclone works fine

Regards
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 12:02:30 PM by Alejandro »

Alejandro

• Motiva
Re: license request after update
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 12:09:03 PM »
Update, probably found the problem. I recently had to renew my license, but didn't change anything on license manager. Should I enter the keys again because of license renew?

Regards

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 12:10:23 PM »

The problem is not the activation, but the subscription end date. With each subscription renewal we send a license code that it is necessary to activate in the License Manager. This step is required to update the suscription date of the license.

Please do this:

- Check each one of the licenses, selecting it and clicking "Details"
- Compare the "Subscription end" date with the licenses listed at User Panel->My Licenses.

For the non-matching license, click "Resend keys" in the Panel, and we will send you an update code (or you can get the code from the renewal e-mail, if you have it). Once received, add it to the License Manager and complete the activation procedure. Next, check if the date is updated correctly.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 12:12:28 PM by iToo »
Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 12:11:13 PM »
Update, probably found the problem. I recently had to renew my license, but didn't change anything on license manager. Should I enter the keys again because of license renew?

That's it.  ;)

Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

Alejandro

• Motiva
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 12:13:10 PM »
Ok, license updated and working. Thanks for your help. I should read better your emails, sorry for that

Regards