Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: missing properties of forest pack objects - became editable mesh  (Read 3524 times)

PT1307

I received a 3dsmax archive from one of my client to work with. They told me that they are using forest pack pro and so I ought to buy this software just yesterday. The installation was successful and everything works well when I tried it. The only problem I have is when I open the client's file, everything is there except the forest pack objects. I can see forest001, forest002 etc in the scene but when I check its property from the modify panel, it has nothing but an "editable mesh" object. They are using older version and mine is more updated since I have just bought it. They told me that they did not convert any forest pack object into mesh so I should be able to use and modify it as necessary.  Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advanced.

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Re: missing properties of forest pack objects - became editable mesh
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 09:27:16 AM »
Hi,

That could be a licensing issue as this kind of problems are specific for non-legitimate licences. It might happen while working with scenes that have been created or edited using unauthorized versions of Forest. I'm just sending you more details and instructions by e-mail.

Best regards,