Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: licence transfer  (Read 1608 times)

HR4258

licence transfer
« on: December 01, 2014, 03:55:15 PM »
Hello everybody,
we have 3 network licence.
I'd like to konw if there is a way to move a licence from a computer to another in the same network.
i didn't find a related topic on the forum.
Thank you in advance.
Cheers
Benedetto

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Re: licence transfer
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 04:10:23 PM »
Hi Benedetto,

Please read following comments for successful migration process of the License Server:

The Itoo Software License Manager software is compatible with Windows OS (desktop / server versions). This licensing software is developed by Itoo Software and it doesn't use any dongle or so - there is just software activation.

First, you should remove licenses from your actual installation of License Manager. Our licensing system does not include a deactivation procedure. To remove a license, select it in the License Manager and click Shift+Del.

Then please uninstall the License Server from your current server. It could cause problems if there is more than one license service running on your network.

On the new license server:

- Download the License Server installer from "User Panel - My Products"

To access it please log in to client site using your user details. The Client login link you can always find on the top of our website.

- Run it and complete the installation steps
- Open the License Manager (Start menu->Itoo Software->License Server->License Manager)
- Click the "Add..." button, paste the license code from the clipboard (right click->Paste)
- Activate the license following the Activation Wizard's instructions

To complete the activation process please paste the license key for each license - received by e-mail with the purchase (not the serial number). Please note, any time needed you can use Resend keys button under User Panel - My Licenses.

Hope you'll find this "license server migration guide" useful, but in case of any further question or doubt, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

HR4258

Re: licence transfer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 10:11:52 AM »
thank you very much!
i'll try the procedure in next few days.
bye
B