Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Activated too many times!  (Read 3649 times)

Bobby Parker

Activated too many times!
« on: January 21, 2018, 07:43:04 PM »
I woke up to both Forest Pro and Railclone inactive. I re activated and Railclone worked, but Forest Pro says that I authenticated too many times.

amitgedia

Re: Activated too many times!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 08:04:31 AM »
Hi,
You need to mail to the support team your information about the license and they will get back to you in a jiffy
They have also mentioned somewhere in there documents about this activation issue

Hope this helps
Thanks..

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 09:55:27 AM »
Hi,

As we've double checked with our database, your licenses had no activations left and for security reasons, our activation server allows you to activate the license only a certain number of times (5 by default). We've just added additional activations for your licenses, please try the activation process again.

Have you noticed, if the license deactivation occurred on some specific event?

Best regards,

LunarStudio

• LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 10:30:11 PM »
I just sent a message too as this is really bad timing. I'm in the middle of a work project right now and cannot because of this. Are activations really that much of a problem for iToo?

Anyways, the problem seems to have occurred after updating to Windows Fall Creators Update. I was having networking issues with seeing some of my other computers and noticed the networking worked properly on my comps that had the FCU installed.

Updated my main comp which has two of your licenses and BAM, I'm receiving too many activations message suddenly.

Please fix as soon as possible. Thank you.

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 08:51:58 AM »
Hi, apologies for the delay. Due to the time difference we received your messages when there was nobody at the office.

We have reset the activation counter of your licenses. I hope you receive it on time.

Thanks,
Carlos Quintero
iToo Software