Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: not rendering forest  (Read 6318 times)

HG5419

not rendering forest
« on: November 08, 2015, 01:12:18 PM »
i'm having serious problems with the forest pack ... i'v been using forest for a very long time in my last job and i never add problems like this.
 i bought the full forest pack so my render will work perfectly , i made 4-5 type of foliage forest in the sence and for some reason some of the forest dont render (they are visibile in the viewport - the only problem is in the render).  i tried everything i know (change the distribution scale, change the display/render parameters) but nothing works ...

do i have a  licensing problem ?
im working on max 2012 , forest 4.4.1 vray

i could really use your help - its extremely important to fix this as fast as posibile.

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
Re: not rendering forest
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 08:41:05 AM »
Please, send us a simplified scene to support@itoosoft.com. For large files, please use a web sharing service as WeTransfer.

We'll check if the problem is due to an invalid license or other cause.

Thanks,
Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

HG5419

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 10:49:05 AM »
great ,

this is a link to download my scene

http://we.tl/UCQhw4Ugxm

notice that one or two forestes are working normally.   the rest of the forests are visible in viewport but they are not rendering at all :-/ ....
when i just made them they worked perfectly but then after playing with one of them a liitle bit many forestes suddently disapear ... hope you could find and fix the problem .

there might be a few texture and proxies missing in the files i sended , but that not what couseing the problems of course .

im waiting for you answer ,
thanks,
Matan

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 08:29:45 AM »
Hi, your scene has been created or edited with a non-legitimate Forest license. I just sent you details by e-mail.
Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

FO1271

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 06:41:39 PM »
i'm having the same problem.... I have at least 5 forest pack in my scene. Two of then are displayed in the viewport, but are not rendering.
When i started this scene i used a non-legitimate Forest License to test the software... and after i bought the Forest Pack Pro and licensed him. After that i  created some news forest pack in the scene and still not rendering. What can i do to solve this problem? If i start a new scene and merge the old one will work?

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 08:34:38 AM »
Just delete the Forest objects created with the non-legitimate license and recreate them. It's not necessary to create the scene again.

If the new objects doesn't render either, check in the License Manager that your serial number is correct (it should match with your licenses listed in the User Panel). If there is a non-legitimate license installed yet, you can delete it with Shift+Del, or Details->Delete.

In any other case, please send us the scene and we'll check it.
Carlos Quintero
iToo Software