Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: not sure where yellow color is coming from  (Read 1069 times)

Billabong654

not sure where yellow color is coming from
« on: July 28, 2022, 02:34:32 PM »
I have a type of Shag that I have to create for the bottom of a steam mop. The shag needs to have a Chevron type pattern on it using only the colors black and white. Mine, oddly enough is getting a lot of yellow from somewhere and the chevron is barely showing up. I'm attaching all the screengrabs that I thought might help. I would really appreciate any help with this. Thank you!

-B

Billabong654

Re: not sure where yellow color is coming from
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022, 02:45:04 PM »
ok so I finally figured out where the yellow color is coming from, but I still cant get my chevron pattern to show up any better. Any ideas?

Paul Roberts

• iToo Software
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022, 06:17:04 PM »
It might be your patches are too large and/or overlapping one another. With Forest Colour, the whole patch takes on the tint colour of pixel under its pivot. Making your patches smaller might help.

Paul
Paul Roberts
iToo Software

Billabong654

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2022, 06:30:16 PM »
It might be your patches are too large and/or overlapping one another. With Forest Colour, the whole patch takes on the tint colour of pixel under its pivot. Making your patches smaller might help.

Paul

That's exactly what it was. At first I was using a piece of shag from the Itoo library, but then I created my own, with not so much bend on them and it worked like it should. Thank you Paul.

-B