Forest Pack > Forest Pro (*)

not sure where yellow color is coming from

(1/1)

Billabong654:
I have a type of Shag that I have to create for the bottom of a steam mop. The shag needs to have a Chevron type pattern on it using only the colors black and white. Mine, oddly enough is getting a lot of yellow from somewhere and the chevron is barely showing up. I'm attaching all the screengrabs that I thought might help. I would really appreciate any help with this. Thank you!

-B

Billabong654:
ok so I finally figured out where the yellow color is coming from, but I still cant get my chevron pattern to show up any better. Any ideas?

Paul Roberts:
It might be your patches are too large and/or overlapping one another. With Forest Colour, the whole patch takes on the tint colour of pixel under its pivot. Making your patches smaller might help.

Paul

Billabong654:

--- Quote from: Paul Roberts on July 28, 2022, 06:17:04 PM ---It might be your patches are too large and/or overlapping one another. With Forest Colour, the whole patch takes on the tint colour of pixel under its pivot. Making your patches smaller might help.

Paul

--- End quote ---

That's exactly what it was. At first I was using a piece of shag from the Itoo library, but then I created my own, with not so much bend on them and it worked like it should. Thank you Paul.

-B

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version