Forest Pack > Forest Pro (*)

Painting crashes max

(1/1)

FD7518:
Hi,
If you paint trees, then modify the terrain like using push/pull.  Then go back to itoo and try to add more painting it crashes max  Thanks

Michal Karmazín:
Hi,

I’m sorry to hear you're facing these troubles. I've done some tests with this feature, but up to now I can't reproduce any issue(s) here. Can you please save and send us  the minidump file of the crash? Ideally, if you'll be able to reproduce it on a minimal scene, which you can send us, that would be great.

Thanks in advance for any further comments on this issue you can share about it with us / our user community.

Best regards,

RealViz:
It usually happens that Max crashif we draw in perspective and the brush goes too far or to the horizon. What I mean is. Have you tried drawing in Orthographic view?

Michal Karmazín:
Hi,

Thanks for your swift reply. I’ve done some additional tests using both Perspective / Orthographic view, but I’m not able to reproduce the mentioned problem. As mentioned previously: “Can you please save and send us  the minidump file of the crash? Ideally, if you'll be able to reproduce it on a minimal scene, which you can send us, that would be great. ”

Best regards,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version