Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Re: Forestpack & 3ds max 2016 slower?  (Read 1129 times)

emonimo

Re: Forestpack & 3ds max 2016 slower?
« on: December 08, 2015, 02:50:53 AM »
I dont know if this is the best palce to post this, but I'm having the same problem described on the first message.
Really slow times when creating a second forest objet in max 2016, and slower with the third one and so on.... the first one works just fine, its created the way it has always been...(quick and nice)
The difference with NL2911 problem is that in my case it happens with just a plane as ground and three teapots as scattered objects (one for each forest object)
I detect that my problems is worst when the ground object is bigger (its slower in a 500 meters ground than in another of just 20 meters)... but is alaways slowing down when creating new forest objects.
Also, when I used vray proxys that where created in max 2014 (99% of them where created in max 2014) some times, max crashes.
Thanks in advance and sorry if this wasnt the place to post this.

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 10:24:04 AM »
Hi, i've moved your post to a new thread, since the problems seems different to the original case.

Please, would you test using Forest Pro 5 beta ? We included a change in the viewport system, that would affect here.

Thanks.

Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

emonimo

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 04:04:47 PM »
Thank you very much... its works fine now with the test s I've done.

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 04:58:39 PM »
That's great. I'm glad to know that the fix worked. :)
Carlos Quintero
iToo Software